Friday, January 9, 2015

Free Crochet Hand Bag and Pullover

This time I decided to try my hand at a couple crochet projects.

The bag was made with Bernat Handicrafter Cotton. (Purple/White/Blue mix)

I used the big ball of it and had lots left over. Enough to make another for a gift !
 (the recipient LOVED it!)






I lined the bag and put a snap to close it.

There are 3 sizes to the pattern if you have too much stuff to fit in a tiny bag like this one.


The Free crochet pattern is called the Starling Hand Bag and can be found HERE

There is also a very thorough video on how to crochet it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The other crochet project I finished is the Persimmon Pullover

I had some Patons Grace  cotton left over and it was just the right amount.





















The Free Lionbrand Persimmon Pattern can be found HERE

It came out nicely and I like to add a splash of colour underneath with solid shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment